This Week on Landscape Design:
- Have you ever heard of a long-distance interior designer? Think we’re joking? Read on here.
- Ideally, landscape designs should have regionally appropriate plants but it is actually hard to find regional plants at your local growers. Read more about it here.
- And here are five easy ways to conserve water at home.
- Find out how Pirrama Park saved Sydney Harbor from becoming a residential development.
- Here’s a neat design idea for increasing productivity in the office.
On Industry News:
- Expanded Fisherman’s Bend is the new biggest urban renewal project in Australia.
- Find out how an abandoned hydroelectric power plant became a wilderness hotel retreat.
- “Life is too short to be boring”. And if you cannot do adventurous architecture in the backstreets, where can you do it?” Check out what designs this company can come up with that mantra.
- Technology is growing at a fast pace. Find out how it affects how we design.
- A recent survey indicates that Australian apartment dwellers don’t want to live in shoe boxes. Read more about it here.