This week on Landscape Design
- A restaurant that keeps the kids in mind… Who needs high-chairs?
- What’s garden designs are trending? Messy gardens are. There’s a reason they call it a bedhead design.
- Mark and Becky just wanted to install electric garage doors. What they got was a lot more.
- Miles worth of land growing crops to be turned to an airport in China. Will the food supply be able to keep up with the times?
- New design breathes architectural innuendo
On Industry News:
- Tactical urbanism, urban agriculture… What’s next for green communities?
- Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA) establishes a Regional Working Group to review current policy.
- The economy is a strong driving force for improving green designs
- Celebrity chef Pete Evans: No hipster kool-aid outfit
- With the ageing population problem, Australia needs to design communities and spaces suitable for the elderly by promoting social engagement and exercise