This Week on Landscape Design:
- After almost a decade of hard work, Toms Creek finds success as a nursery and a landscaping company.
- Old hand crafted stone walls – find them in different parts of the world.
- Planters galore – Check out these building that showcase planters for green facades
- Greenwich Village is going greener than ever. Read more about it.
- Is your design dull and lacking life? Try doing more with walls.
- To many designers, a roof is just a part of the house and is rarely designed. Find out what happens when designers put more attention on designing roofs.
On Industry News:
- Innovation through community engagement, design and infrastructure – interested? Read more about it.
- Australasian Environmental Product Declarations Programme otherwise known as EPD launches in Australia
- New Royal Adelaide Hospital named as the third most expensive project in the world next to New York’s One World Trade Center and Bucharest’s Palace of the Parliament.
- Nine Australian designs get shortlisted in the Architizer A+ Awards. Read more about it here or vote here.
- CCAP Precinct or PRECINX developed by UrbanGrowth NSW and Kinesis wins at the Weapons of Mass Creation competition at Green Cities 2015.